| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Saturday, April 08, 2006

'Kay I'm new on blogger

I just set this up because Mat doesn't allow comments from other blogs not in blogger and I wanted to comment to his post. Will get back there in a minute.

Actually I've been thinking about setting one up anyways to put my really special blogging that I don't want anyone in my family to read because it's just TMI (thanks, Lizzie, now I know what it stands for) .

So thanks, Mat for getting me off my butt and forcing me into it! But I don't have time right now to write anything more because I have to get off my butt and do something more important (I know, I know, how could anything be more important than blogging! ha).

'kay so I'll catch ya later dude!

4 comments:

Mathieu said...

Hi.

sorry about that, but too much anonymous comments saying a bunch of non-sense.

Is it normal that your name just doesn't ring a bell?

Sorry about that, my memory is sometimes just... bad :)

hope you have a good weekend

Christie E. Little said...

Hmmmmm You're a secret aren't you:)

I'm loving your "second" blog.
xoxo

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Hey ...thanks for the comments!

Mat ~ my name doesn't ring a bell because although I've been reading your blog, I have never commented 'cause I couldn't without a blogger id.

Christie ~ I love reading your blog! I always get a laugh! :)

LizzieDaisy said...

WOO HOO!