| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Monday, May 22, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•

From Fun Lizzie Tell her if you played 'kay.

1) Do you panic when people come over and feel the need for your home to be "perfect?" kinda
2) On a scale from 1-10, how organized are you? 6, would like to be more
3) Have you ever played laser tag? Paintball? Sadly, nope
4) How many bottles of wine are in your house right now? Liquor? Cases of beer? probably about 10 bottles, fair bit of different liquor in the liquor cabinet but generally don't drink much of it (only for when company is over), no cases, just some european bottles in the bar fridge downstairs
5) Have you ever tried "Eastern" methods of medicine or other "alternative" methods? Not that I can remember. Hubby and daughter have done acupuncture.
6) What is your desktop picture? Screensaver? See here for a picture of me desktop. Screensaver, not active. Thanks for reminding me.
7) Who put on the best concert you've ever been to? Phil Collins
8) How many songs do you have in iTunes (or other mp3 organizer)? About how many cds do you own? None for former, cd's about 30.
9) What is your favorite piece of computer software? my camera software
10) Why did the chicken cross the road?
The Tim Hortons was on the other side.

Bet you were wondering how many Tim Hortons there are in Canada and the US?

There are 2,610 in Canada and 293 in the US.


Click on the Tim Hortons website to see their latest commercial based on a true story

HAPPY VICKIE DAY!

5 comments:

Tina M said...

Cute quiz. I love the movie "so I married an axe murder"!!

Wow, acupuncture hunh? sounds too painful for me!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

EA ~ You do? WOW! Way KEWL! You're the first person I've met that even recognizes this movie! You're my new hero ... afta Mike Meyers, of course. Groovy, baby!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

r ~ you r, you definitely r.

I tried the Krispy Kreme's and there's no comparison to Tim's donuts! I guess Dunkin' Donuts might be the closest but the Tim's coffee is like crack ~ they put some somethin' in it I'm told. It's way goody for you!

Lisa said...

Aww, we don't have Tim Horton's in my neck of the woods. Sounds delicious!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Lisa ~ I'll send some. Do you take it black or with cream and sugar?

r ~ mmmm ... sounds delish ... can you send me some? The day old shake not the 'real deal'. I got my own connections for that but not a Krispy Kreme connection.

P.S. likewise I'm sure.