| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Sunday, May 21, 2006

Silly Survey Results

So I took a Silly Survey back on May 7.
Boy was I silly. I had only up to 10 days to get the results for free. Now I gotta pay. Not doin' it. So here's the results I had collected after a few days based on 5 responses. Turns out there were 10 visits and 8 responses. Sorry I missed the other 3, dang! Know for next time. (Oh ya, also missed picking up the comments when I grabbed these) Sorry!

1.
In terms of your political opinions and voting, do you consider yourself:
A little left of center - 1 20%
Middle of the road - 0 0%
Conservative - 2 40%
Not interested in politics at all - 1 20%
Vote depending on the issues - 1 20%
I prefer not to answer this question on the grounds it may incriminate me - 0 0%

2. What form of art most moves you?
Dance 0 0%
Film/Movies 2 40%
Music 3 60%
Painting 1 20%
Photography 1 20%
Sculpture 1 20%
Writing 3 60%
Artsy Fartsy stuff 1 20%
I have a friend named Art 1 20%
Other, Please Specify 1 20%

3.
What kind of true leaders or luminaries does the world need more of today?
Academic 1 20%
Heroines 2 40%
Heroes 2 40%
Political 1 20%
Religious 1 20%
Spiritual 1 20%
People like me 0 0%
People like my dog 2 40%
Other, Please Specify 1 20%

4.
What kind of movies do you prefer?
Animated 0 0%
Comedy 4 80%
Documentary 2 40%
Drama 4 80%
Futuristic 0 0%
Historical 2 40%
Romance 1 20%
Special effects 0 0%
Spy 1 20%
Thriller 1 20%
Sci-fi 1 20%
That other kind not yet mentioned (hee!) 0 0%
Other, Please Specify 1 20%
(but they didn't)

5.
Now I'm gonna make you really think! If the world could be improved by one thing, what would that be? Please briefly state then describe below.

5 Responses (like I said, I did not capture these at the time)

6.
If you could become someone else for a short period, who would you most like to be? Please briefly state and then provide reasons for your selection. (Not allowed to say yourself, 'kay?)

5 Responses (ditto, from above)

7.
If you had to choose to live in a different era than now, what would it be?

5 Responses (ditto, from above ... aw and they were really good!)

8.
Pick your favourite from the list below
Apples 0 0%
Bugs Bunny 0 0%
Chocolate 2 40%
Dogs 2 40%
Elephants 1 20%
Funny Movies 0 0%
Go Karting 0 0%


Thanks for those who did the survey. Sorry for the (lack of) results. I'll try not to screw up so bad next time!

No comments: