| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Monday, June 12, 2006

(¯`'•.¸(¯`'•.¸A Lizzie Quizzie!¸.•'´¯)¸.•



Ding Dang Dong People ~ this is my 100th post! (I hope you know!) ~ just needed to slip that in! OK back to our regularly scheduled programming ~hee~
1. What are three traits you inherited from your father?
My shape / size of my ears and the fact that I am able to wiggle them, my inquisitiveness, the shape and look of my feet.
2. Do you prefer quiet or commotion?
Used to prefer commotion but lately I'm more into quiet. Not sure why
3. Charcoal or gas grill?
Both - we have a charcoal smoker and a gas bbq.
4. What is your favorite soup?
Minestrone
5. Do you read the comics?
Not regularly, don't get the paper.
6. Do you shred your bills/mail?
Usually.
7. Tomatoes... a fruit or a vegetable? Do you like them?
A vegetable and me like.
8. Do you have a pool or have a membership to one?
Yes have a pool.
9. When was the last time you had company over for dinner?
Last night, my Dad. But not counting close family it would be Christmas.
10. Did you watch the Windfall pilot? If you won the lottery, how would it change your life?
No, didn't watch it. It would help to clear up debt and enable us to take more holidays and get a hot tub and give more to charity.

Tell Lizzie if you played and have a nice day!

No comments: