| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sopranos - Season and Show Finale!


Sunday night! What am I goin' to do now? Soprano Videos
Sopranos Trivia Game - it's long and hard - see if you can beat me - I only got 51%

Sopranos Opening Credits & Music and a good summary of the Sopranos in 1 1/2 minutes (WARNING: some violence)

Good Sopranos excerpts put to music and House of the Rising Sun (WARNING - Lots of Violence)

Guess I can always come back and watch these videos!! LOL

No comments: