| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Friday, July 28, 2006

SPF - way late and way bad!


OK I'm playin' SPF- - it's still Friday in some parts of the world, even though I'm way late and my pictures r-s-u-c-k-y but I'm anal-retentive and somewhat water retentive today and that is all! Kristine from Random and Odd wants us to show for July 28th
-Something mean looking
-Your weapons
-Your hiding place
But 'cha hafta guess which ones which that's all i'm sayin'!


Pumba ... but he's mean looking You can find me here these days!

my stress releasers! ~ Pool Boy and Puppy

Mouse over the pics and see if you were right!

4 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

Can I hang in your hammock for a while?

I played :)

Random and Odd said...

Skooch on over Teena cause i'm stealing the hammock!!

Anonymous said...

You all can have the hammock and I'll take the floaty thing in the pool and float away. Great pictures and SPF!

Lisa said...

That pool looks beyond inviting today!

Pool boy looks happy in the hammock- you'd better put him to work cleaning the pool or something. LOL ;-)