| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Monday, September 25, 2006

Monday Memories

See my Sunday Only Speak for my Monday Memories post this week.
Have a great day!

Click here for more Monday Memories from others. and here for more info about Monday Memories Meme

2 comments:

FruitfulSpirit said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Reverberate58 said...

My bad so I am reposting it again. My fingers just move on their own!!
ICL this was a wonderful piece you wrote. I agree it is hard when the kids turn away from the church and struggle so with out it! But I just continue to pray and hope that they will return. The oldest Stepdaughter does go with her hubby and the granddaughter and that is good! Maybe the rest will follow one day!

Thanks for sharing and thanks for stopping by my sail story today. Hope you have a wonderful week!