| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Friday, October 06, 2006

THe OFFICE


Hug it out Bitch!
A classic line from this week's THE OFFICE. You can see a 2 minute replay on the NBC site here.

Here's my problem, after waiting all week, 30 minutes, okay 20 something after you take out commercials, is not enough to feed my addiction.

I've seen all the webisodes on the site on NBC so I even know what's going on with the characters that they haven't shown on TV.

Did you know Creed sleeps under his desk 4 nights a week and goes back to Toronto every weekend to collect welfare from Canada?

See it all on exclusive deleted scenes. I may have to buy Season 2 on DVD and watch it again.

OMG I'm pathetic, but THE OFFICE is a great show!!!!

Waking up Thursdays and being excited it's Thursday must be proof.

Hug it out bitches if you love THE OFFICE!!!!



6 comments:

Spikey1 said...

Classic !! I was walking around all day saying that line and the people at work where looking at me all funny!

Oh, and I loved when he finally got up from his knees and the drool was dripping from his mouth!

Hug it out bitch!
xo

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Ya the drool was classic! So Dwight! The look of disgust on Angela's face as he was apologizing to Michael too! LOL

And when Stanley said "What qualifications does Dwight have to be regional manager?"

O and when Dwight was eating his pancakes in front of Jan and she was just watching him with a poker face.

Movie Mondays Rock! They increase productivity because "Everyone works harder after the movie to get their work done". Michael is a genius! LMAO

Unknown said...

Okay, we looove the office and we rented seasons 1 and 2 before the new season started. Bad thing is, we got so used to watching 4 or 5 episodes in one night, that now when it is on, it does go too quickly. Such a great show though. It rocks!

Anonymous said...

I've never actually sat down and watched an episode of the Office...whch makes no sense because it seems like something I would really like.

Steve~

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE this show! Truly, the funniest show on television.

mist1 said...

I watched. How did I miss this post?

What's up with the budding romance on the show (not mine, thanks for asking)?