| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Tuesday, November 14, 2006

25 day countdown to my 300th post

In honour of my upcoming 300th post I am having a 25 day countdown.

And.... I am rolling out my new blog template. Hooray!!!! she says finally!

Big thanks to Dr. Goofy Girl of GG Designs. {Rounds of applause can be heard here} Click on the cow to get to her design site.

This is her great design based on my desires. I wanted a new template look more in keeping with the fall / winter season.

As cute as he was, that hummingbird was starting to get on my nerves. lol

I am planning on doing posts on the following over the next 25 days:

- my old favourite blogs

- update my links to other people's 100 things. I like to collect them... let me know if you want me to add yours ... I may even post a new list of 100 things about me or something else bizarro-mundo. Now's the time to let me know if you have any questions you want answered.

- favourite posts I have written

- favourite posts I have read

- my most embarrassing experiences in my life thus far

- some significant memories or stories of my experiences

- my new favourite blogs to read

- whatever else I feel like or think of. Any requests?????

Thanks for putting up visiting with me here, internets.

Have I told you "You ROCK!!!" lately?

Sláinte




7 comments:

Scribbit said...

I'd like to know how you pronounce your blog title. Dumb American that I am, I'm off on the Gaelic and it looks like it's not how I may think it is pronounced.

Anonymous said...

I like the new design. Woohoo.
You Rock as well..

Anonymous said...

Great ideas. :) I have to get around to creating a "100 things" page one of these days!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

YEAH! Let the countdown begin. So what do I want to know...hmmmmm....

Enquiring minds want to know - what is the funniest thing you ever did?

Have you ever sang Kareoke?

Heather said...

I have an old 100 things, not sure if you are interested in old ones!

I would love to hear a doggie story, but I understand if it's to difficult to share one at this point. :(

mist1 said...

I am not a planner. How do you know what you're going to feel like writing about for the next 25 days?

Anonymous said...

Wow! New design - I'm impressed. You and Goofy Girl did a really good job :-)

I so recognize that "...getting on my nerves..." My layout does too, so I just MUST switch to something else soon or I'll go even more crazy!

You've just reminded me that I still don't have a 100 things post. I never seem to get around to actually write one, just thinking that I shall all the time.