| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Friday, December 15, 2006

Oh my ....

Went to the neighbours last night for some Christmas Cheer and me head is hurtin' today.

Missed THE OFFICE episode last night but me daughter was supposed to tape it for us. Hope it was good.

Laters, taters.
,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

A great hangover recipe is to mix up sausages and...oh never mind. Just get some rest..

Anonymous said...

Top o' the mornin' to you ICL. Hope your head feels better soon!

The Office was so funny. I loved the part when they were in Benihana. The funny this is, I just had lunch there yesterday. It's all true, how it is so hard to hear. Don't want to say anymore and ruin it for you. Hope your daughter taped it for you!

Happy Friday! Whee-hooo!

Anonymous said...

Get some painkillers and come over for a recover-drink!

We'll start slowly (I think) and then advance into the evening....

WOOOT!!!!!

mist1 said...

You missed a good one last night. I cringe for Michael every week.

Bellezza said...

I'll send you some Vicodin for that headache. :)

I'm ashamed to admit I've never seen The Office, even though I keep seeing it referred to over and over on everyone's blog. I did watch Ugly Betty for the first time though, does that redeem me a little bit?

Anonymous said...

I hope you're feeling better now :-)

Anonymous said...

Just stopping by from Visiting Chana

I took your poll, what does one win.

RennyBA said...

Here from Mrs Lifecruiser and glad to see you in the same loop!

What a great, funny post - thanks for sharing:-)