| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Wednesday, December 13, 2006

We interrupt this blog ....

... to announce some important information.

Christmas Elf Name

My Christmas Elf Name is
Get your Christmas Elf Name at JokesUnlimited.com


Hey read my sticky post above to vote for my Christmas Tree at the 2006 Christmas Tree Decorating Contest

,

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mine was Sunny Mistletoe. It's like they could see into my soul or something..

Anonymous said...

I love your name!

I may have to try that later. :-)

Irish Church Lady :) said...

HB@ - haha very charming! Looking for some action this Christmas are we? I liked mine too!!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

I meant HB2...

yes, Marisa, definitely, everyone needs to give it a go!

Anonymous said...

I think this name is perfect for you! I'll have to give it a spin and see what it comes up with for me. ;-)

I'm Cheerful Angel Pants...Hmmm. What does that mean? :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm Peppy Twinkle Toes and I'm addicted..... *ROFLMAO*

Have you noticed? I voted for your xmas tree and will continue to!

Hey, some pre-info: I'm planning to have FUN on Friday, so be sure to come over!

Anonymous said...

Now it's official:

Warmth welcome to my Crack Me Up Party on Friday 15 dec! Prepare some joke or some fun to bring and to have FUN :-)

Tell everybody to come!

Read more at my blog...

MaR said...

I am Jolly Sugar Socks, he he :)