| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Saturday, January 20, 2007

Roughing it!

CLICK TO ENLARGE
I'm off for my 3rd annual weekend cottage visit with the girls. We'll be doing some cross-country skiing, walking, talking, eating, drinking, puzzling, singing ~ you name it!

Yes, we have to ski in, pulling our provisions on the toboggans!

If you're looking for Saturday Photo Hunt it's here at ICL is at Home.

Have a great weekend, internets!!!

~ICL~

P.S. Is it just me or is blogrolling completely wacky these days, always showing every site as updated??? I sent them a support request and I just got back a standard email (so far). There is nothing on their 'breaking news' posts about issues. Please respond if you are experiencing or have noticed the same thing. I see on TNChick's SPH blogroll it looks that way too.

Crap I love technology (when it works!)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great weekend!! Enjoy and I look forward to reading all about it on your return.

Anonymous said...

I hope you and da' girls have a fantastic time. Looks like fun and lots of exercise too! :-)

Anonymous said...

That looks like a fun time!! :)

Anonymous said...

Have a fun fun weekend!

And yes, Blogrolling has been wacked lately!!! Grrrr!!!!

mist1 said...

By "provisions," you mean alcohol, right?

Anonymous said...

Girl time - I'm all for that! Sounds divine....

Hope you've having fun and don't drink too many "provisions"!!

HAHA.....

Happy Sunday, dear lady!

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Oh I hope you have a GREAT time......

And yeah - its either feast or famine with my blogroll too...

Anonymous said...

So. Very. Jealous. Have a great time.

Unknown said...

Some day I'm going to figure out how to make Blogrolling say the "Updated" thing...wait, I don't use that anymore...oops.

Hope your weekend away was fab!

Melli said...

LOTS of posts including snow today! Mine does too! BOY! A weekend away with the girls at the cottage sounds just... Heavenly! I DO hope you all had a FABULOUS time! I wonder if cross country skiing would kill me? Hmmmm... points to ponder!

I HAVE noticed your concern with the blogrolls! It was driving me nuts on Saturday! I hope they do something about it....

The Episcopals DID tell me after mass that the 10:30 mass DOES have music and IS better attended and all ... but even WITH that... this one just wasn't me! But I'll keep looking! I know MINE is out there! :) Thanks for your comments!

Anonymous said...

I thing roughing it sounds like loads of fun! I have never had so much snow that I had to learn to ski! I do love the snow! Hope it was a great weekend and all kept warm!

Anonymous said...

oh wow i'm playing catch up since i've been in lala land the past month and i love the picture and the snow!!! all we get is cold rain :(

hope you gals had fun!

Anonymous said...

That looks absolutely amazing and better still great fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a fun weekend!