| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Monday, February 12, 2007

Not Ready to Make Nice ...

... but now I am.


I loved this song. It was like my theme song for a lot of last year. Oh that and Bad Day from Daniel Powter. I thought I had posted it on this blog but I can't find it. I know I had on my old MSN blog.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I haven't kept up with their music but I have always liked what they sang. Natalie has a strong wonderful voice that really adds to the groups harmony. I saw their song last night and was really blown away by how much they have all matured in the past few years! They did good last night!

Anonymous said...

The Dixie Chicks were fantastic last night. I was blown away. I really love that song too.

Steven said...

I find the idea of the Dixie Chicks winning anything to be idiotic.

HOly crap they suck. ;)

Steve~

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I didn't watch last night but good for them! I love that song.

MaR said...

Great song!!! will have to check them out!
happy monday :)

Sparky Duck said...

Im glad they are getting rewarded now for what a rough years its been for them.