| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Tell the Truth...- part deux



...or Pick Your Preference.

Here's the rules again:
You must pick one or the other.

If you can't pick one, then you have some 'splainin' to do and give yourself one point for each of these.

(Ok you're allowed to 'splain even if you do pick one 'cause bloggers can't help but be blog now can they?!)

11..Glass half full or half empty?
12..Debater or peacekeeper?
13..Runner or walker?
14..Shop or clean?
15..Neat or messy?
16..Short or Tall?
17..Bikini or one piece?
18..Laundry or dishes?
19..Dog or Cat?
20..Beer or wine?

Please play with me by responding to this post with your choices.

Take your total points and subtract from 10. What's your score mean?

9-10 - I like your style!

5 - 8 - You're you and that's all there is to it...unless you want there to be more...kinda, maybe, somedays.....

0 - 4 - Oh dear...looks like we're having a bad day. Please tell me there were no children or animals harmed in responding to this blog.

Thanks for playing! Have a good one! :)

4 comments:

LizzieDaisy said...

Okay, I'll try this. Be back in a bit to link up. :0

LizzieDaisy said...

http://meme-chose.blogspot.com/ :)

I don't get scoring though.

Irish Church Lady :) said...

11..Glass half full or half empty?
try to keep it half full

12..Debater or peacekeeper? peacekeeper, yup...I hate conflict

13..Runner or walker? RUNNER! Woo Hoo!

14..Shop or clean?
neither....1 point...dang...if I'm in the mood I can can enjoy both but mostly I'm not in the mood for either

15..Neat or messy?
ugh....I cannot tell a lie...I like to be neat but I can be quite messy....got me again...'nother point

16..Short or Tall?
oh dear...not doing well today...I'm neither and that's the way I like it 5'4" (used to be 4 3/4 inches but I am the incredibly shrinking woman...aaaaaahhhh!)

17..Bikini or one piece?
nuts now I'm up to four...I like bikinis but probably most others would prefer me in a one piece (ha ha) though pool boy (a.k.a hubby) likes me topless

18..Laundry or dishes? Give me five (points that is!) Hate doing 'em both but if I had to pick the worst it's laundry 'cause it takes longer.

19..Dog or Cat?
dog...there I said it...though we have 3 cats and 2 dogs!

20..Beer or wine?
Love 'em both....gimme a point

'kay I got six points ugh
Ten take away six is 4.

Not a good day but I promise no animals were flung across the room in responding to this post! Here kitty kitty....

Lisa said...

I've played for the first time- let's see how decisive I am!