| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Tell the Truth or Pick your Preference - Part Quatre


Tell which one most appropriately applies to you or if they don't, pick your favourite.

If you can't pick only one because NEITHER applies or appeals or BOTH do, then you lose a point from TEN.

31..Backless or cleavage?
32..Sunrise or Sunset?
33..Flossing or going to the dentist?
34..Find time or lose time?
35..Church or sleeping in?
36..Elmo or Fozzie?
37..Strawberries or Blueberries?
38.."Scrubs" or "The Office"?
39..Ballroom or Jive?
40..Surf or swim?

What's your final score?
What does your score mean?
Who the hell cares (?)... just watch the damn video :)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

J'ai joué. Come see on my blog
http://blogfleurdelisa.blogspot.com

Mathieu said...

31..Backless or cleavage?
Cleavage, of course.

32..Sunrise or Sunset?
Sunrise

33..Flossing or going to the dentist?
Flossing.

34..Find time or lose time?
Errrr... find time

35..Church or sleeping in?
Sleeping in - last time in church, in 1993?

36..Elmo or Fozzie?
Non. Don't know those.

37..Strawberries or Blueberries?
Strawberries... everywhere, even on a bellybutton.

38.."Scrubs" or "The Office"?
Again, none, don't know them.

39..Ballroom or Jive?
Jive!

40..Surf or swim?
Swim. I really like that. I'd spend whole days in the water.

The picture is great :)
Motivation :)

Cat. said...

I'm up at Sweet Memes....and I too love the poster! Dare me to take it to my son's school?? ;-)

Irish Church Lady :) said...

My turn ... 'bout time, ay?

31..cleavage ... I have a bad back hee
32..rise
33..dentist .. I hate to floss but I don't mind the dentist
34..lose it ... where does it go?
35..usually Church ... but it's not 'til 11 a.m. so I still get to sleep in a bit!
36..Elmo ... just like Cat
37..love them both but blueberries 'specially
38..Scrubs ... though some of the clips I've seen make the other look kinda funny
39..suck at both ... but took jive once ... we didn't finish the 5 week course LOL
40..love to swim

Thanks for sharing!