| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Friday, June 02, 2006

Buffalo Sabres Out!

So the Sabres lost to Carolina last night 4-2. The 7th game of their playoff series. I was kinda hoping Sabres would win and go on after they kicked the shit out of Ottawa. Oh well. I'll take down me poll then. Here are the results. That is all!



Do you think the deserving team won the second series (Eastern semi finals)? (Ottawa Senators versus Buffalo Sabres)
Yes, Buffalo outplayed Ottawa by far
Yes, Buffalo outplayed Ottawa but only by a bit
Yes, Ottawa had no heart in the playoffs
Yes, I'm a Sabres fan
No, Ottawa outplayed Buffalo, but it was just bad luck
No, Ottawa outplayed Buffalo, but refereeing was against them
I dunno, I didn't watch the series
Sorry, not interested in hockey
What's the Stanley Cup?
I wish I were an Oscar Mayer weiner
Free polls from Pollhost.com

1 comment:

Me said...

I wish I were an Oscar Meyer Weiner!!! :)