| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I kid you not ...

Yesterday I actually put this at the end of an email. I thought I dreamed it but no, I did not. There it was in black and white on that final email of the day that I sent when I was so pissed off.

"Please don't get back to me if you have a concern with the above because I do not really care and have no time to deal with it anyways! Hee hee ~ just wanted to see if you were paying
attention!"

I actually got the following responses:

  1. "All for one and one for all.................. Sorry Deb I just had to get back to you."
  2. "It is always important to read these messages right to the end!"
  3. "If you think the rest of us care either, then you are sadly mistaken!"

I think the last person was even more bitter than me. What do you think?

No comments: