| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Sunday, July 09, 2006

Answering Naked Nerd's Sister's Tag

...because he tagged Burfica and Sugar but they had already done it.

The book nearest me - Firefly Summer by Maeve Binchy (because I left my other book at the cottage and so I grabbed this from my shelf - was my Mum's, haven't read it yet)
Stretch out left arm what do you touch? - My koffee kup...yummers...*slurp*
Last thing watched on television? - some stupid kooking show with hubby, he loves them. Oops! Did I say stupid? They're actually really good right sweetie? WTF ... he doesn't read my blog anyways.
Without looking what time is it? - 11:30 am
What actual time is it? - 11:11 am WooHOO! I just gained 19 minutes!!!!!
With the exception of the computer what can you hear? - My fan blowing heavily on me. It's a very lusty fan!
When did you last step outside? - Last night, but I'm goin' out soon.
Before this survey what did you look at? - my belly button.
What are you wearing? - muscle shirt and undies - i'm still in bed with lazy daisy (aka the doodle)
Did you dream last night? - Ya I think I did and it was good. It's that one day of the month when I do actually dream about sex.
When did you last laugh? - about 20 minutes ago at the doodle. She wanted to come up on the bed and she had one of her toys (small teddy) in her mouth to bring to bed with her. She's just like a two year old kid, I tell ya!
What is on the walls in the room? - Pictures of my wedding, my family, 3 decorative hand fans - Spanish, Japanese and Chinese, my grad picture, a print of the San Francisco Victorians at Alamo Square by Debbie Patrick.
Seen anything weird lately? - other than the guy snorting the kat, can't think of anything else at the moment.
What do you think of this quiz? - better than most
What is the last film you saw? - Sense & Sensibility - Emma Thompson, Hugh Grant. A fav!
Tell me something we don't know - this is hard 'cause I'm such a blabber - I hate to floss. There, I said it!
If you could change one thing about the world, what would you do? - end extreme poverty. I'm with NN on this one.
Do you like to dance? - when I'm in the mood.
George Bush? - done his time, that's all I'm sayin'.
Imagine your first child is a girl - She is.
Imagine your first child is a boy - Okay, done.
Would you consider living abroad? - Absof#$%$glutely.
What would God say to you when you reach the pearly gates? - "You shoulda been here earlier but I had to give you lots more chances to redeem yourself so you wouldn't end up down there."
6 people who will do this quiz - Fleur de Lisa (I know), because she always does my silly surveys, bless her heart!, Bethy (I hope) with only her shoes on (ha ha there's a visual for ya!), Whispers in the Morning (I think) because I'll ask her to, Dackel Princess (I want) with her Greta by her side of course, Lizzie Daisy, (I wish), cause her writing always makes me laugh, Butterfly Kisses (I doubt) - because she's just having a baby this weekend! Wheee! No guys tagged today. Next one I do I'll tag guys only but that will be tough....I may have to tag some newbies! Thanks Nerd!

Happy Sunday everyone!

6 comments:

Cat. said...

Hope you don't mind: I stole your tag for my blog.

Have a great week!

Kami said...

Thank GOD George is done. OMG. Seriously. :)

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Ha Kami! You were just responding to my post when I was responding to yours!!! Take a tag! Seriously!

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Cat - don't mind at all! I'm going to check it out!

Lisa said...

I've answered over at my place. Thanks for the fun tag!

LizzieDaisy said...

I'll do your quizzie now that I'm back home. I'm trying to decide whether to put it up on my mem thing or wait until Wednesday cause of the quizzies. Hm. Anyhoo, thanks for the tag! :)

i hate to floss too