| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Monday, July 10, 2006

Manic Monday(s) - not this week


While I'm waiting for Fleur de Lisa to put up this weeks Manic Monday, I'll play the last few weeks that I missed 'cause they look interesting and I'm on holidays and have time to do this! Whee!

Monday, June 19, 2006
Hot Topics
If you were determining who could immigrate here, would you let in those who you thought would contribute the most to our country or those in the most need of refuge?

Both. What I wouldn't do is let the people who seem to be somewhere in the middle of these in which, sadly, seems to be the state of affairs of the immigration system in Canada! I'd also try to determine a method for assessing how well they would immigrate and integrate into the society or is their motive just to set up their own separate society within our wonderful country and in doing so denigrate it.

Would you vote for a political candidate who was honest, competent, and concurred with your position on most issues if you also knew she was an alcoholic who was promiscuous?
If I knew that it would change my vote. Promiscuity not into. Alcoholism ~ as always too much of a good thing is bad. (Includes blogging ... hee ... me bad)

Monday, June 26, 2006
Feed Me, Seymour
What is the strongest craving you get?
Coffeeeeeeeeee, need some now.

Of all your favorite foods, which one would you find the most difficult to give up completely for the rest of your life?
That's tough but I'd have to say pasta!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You are all caught up now! I hear ya' on the coffee- better get some more now. :-) Oh, by the way- this week's Manic Monday is finally up.