| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Sunday, August 06, 2006

Silly Sunday


Had a great salmon and crab dinner last night with champagne for our 17th anniversary with me Pool Boy and 3 darling daughters. (Son lives away).

Thanks to everyone for the wishes!

I hope everyone has a great Sunday!

So above and below is stuff I was playing with from flickr. Me niece above. Me upcoming movie.

Me most recent zoo visit





6 comments:

Lisa said...

Whoo-hoo! So glad you had a wonderful anniversary with the hubs.

I love your new flickr photos you've created. Quite excellent!

I did see The Devil Wears Prada. I think you'll like it and I wrote about it here.

Have a super day!

Cheeky said...

Salmon and Crab??? Oh YUMMY!!!! (and I am not just saying that cause I am eating everything under the sun with these damn pills...hehe) I loves me some Salmon and Crab!

The new flickr pics are great - you are getting good girly!

Gracie said...

...better hurry up n git on over to my site if you wanna be FIRST!!


Quick!

Vite Vite (not sure i spelled that right!)

;)

Gracie said...

Oh, also...

Cool manipulation of the photos!

I'm all impressed n stuff! :)

And you're going to France? I'm terribly jealous.

My aunt and uncle are world travellers too and they take great pictures, but one day...I want to see it with my own eyes!

Tammy said...

I love what you did with those pics! They're great!

mist1 said...

Photos look good, icl!