| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Monday, November 27, 2006

Back in the Day

Name one thing you always wanted as a child, but never received.
Maturity
What childhood activity would you like to try again?
Womb Crashing
What were you scared of when you were a kid?
The Big Bad Wolf Who Was Under The Basement Stairs Who Looked Something Like This


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maturity! I almost fell outta' my chair when I read that one! :-)

How could I forget the Big Bad Wolf? S-C-A-R-Y!

Glad that you played- you cracked me up as usual!

Anonymous said...

Oh my heck! I had my mouth hanging open on "maturity"..that was hilarious!
I always liked wolves, but now if you were to put one in a bright colored pantsuit and give him a big red nose....then...I'm outta there!

mist1 said...

I was afraid of a guy wearing a gold shirt with pillows stacked on his head. Seriously. I have no idea where I made that up.

Anonymous said...

Ha,ha,ha..you crack me up..

Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming by my site with a birthday wish. It's getting past my bed time but, will come back to read a little bit about you real soon.

Gattina said...

I tried to answer it too. and this came out :
1) a teddy bear (I had everything but not that)
2)I had no special activity besides teasing my teachers
3)Nothing

L.L. Barkat said...

Well, that is a big bad wolf to be frightened of, no doubt.