OK folks! It seems like the last couple of weeks have be repeats of The Office. This week was a repeat of the Diwali Indian Festival that I blogged about here previously. Here's a few more gems that I picked up from watching it again last night:
- Michael is worried about his staff offending others (lol- pot calling the kettle black!)
- Michael acknowledges "Abu from the Simpsons" as a famous Indian.
- Kevin says "This is the best meeting we've ever had." after the Kama Sutra books are brought out.
- Angela is a vegetarian and even though all the food is vegetarian she chooses just to eat dry naan bread.
- Michael asks Carol to marry him on the microphone after they've only been out for nine dates
- Michael says he and Pam both have something in common now because they are both victims of broken engagements.
- Pam says "I'm rejecting your kiss" to Michael.
- The guy who calls Jim Big Tuna brings an inflatable bed to work so he can sleep off his night of office drinking while doing the quarterly reporting.
- Michael goes home in the back seat of Pam's car with someone else's shoes on.
- Michael's Adam Sandler imitation at the end.
Check out this link to find a "THE OFFICE" SOLITAIRE Game.
Blogger friend Happy and Blue 2 made this great video "Don't Worry, Be Happy"
Uh, I think it may be Bobby McFerrin singin' here buddy.
Enjoy! I sure did!