| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Sunday, December 17, 2006

SOS - Sunday Only Speak

UPDATED:


Today is the third Sunday of Advent. We light the pink candle of the advent wreath today.

Not sure why it's the pink one today, and not at the beginning or the end. Do you?
Found out at mass that the third Sunday is for JOY. Our preparations are mostly over and we look forward with JOY to the 'reason for the season'. I also thought the following was cute from the Homily:

J = Jesus ~ put Jesus first
O = Others ~put Others second
Y = Yourself ~ put Yourself Third

Got a busy day planned, mass then brunch with the girls, then long dog walk, then dinner and spending some time with my son who came home last night for a short Christmas break.

Tomorrow is a big house cleaning day, though I don't think I will get it all done in one day. Tuesday is shopping. Wednesday is hair appointment, party at night and more house cleaning or shopping during the day. Thursday is staff luncheon and maybe comedy club at night ~ I got 4 free tickets at our IT Christmas party. That is Nurse-a-baby's last day of exams so she wants to go out with her friends. I want to take Pool Boy, Mr. Philosopher and maybe DQ girl since Nurse-a-baby has other plans.

It's going to be a busy but fun week!

Have a good day internets! You rock~!

,

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great family time planned- enjoy your kiddos!

Anonymous said...

That's a busy week.
I like to plan my week too but I never do anything I planned. I just like the planning part..

Maribeth said...

I'll be cleaning right along with you tomorrow. So much still left to do on the home front. Today I finished the present buying. Yahoo!

Anonymous said...

Wow. I think I'll help you out from here...I'll take a nap for you.

No really, no problem. You're very welcome.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you're going to have FUN!!!! Excellent.

Comedy club hah? Have a big giggle evening!

Gattina said...

I am already tired reading this ! The only nice thing in your list is the hairdresser, although I go there only every 6 weeks to get my hair cut.