| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Still giggling ...


Dashing through the snow,
In an one-horse open sleigh,
O'er the ICL we go,
Laughing all the way.

Jingle Bells
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :


I'm still giggling. I think if I drink all the Tullamore Dew whiskey that Lifecruiser left in my stocking then this song will be very appropriate!!


How oft at Christmas-tide the sight
Of green Irish Church Lady gives us delight.

O Christmas Tree
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :

,



Bring me flesh, and bring me Irish,
Bring me pine logs hither.

Good King Wenceslas
from the Christmas Song Generator.

Get your own song :

WHAT a HOOT!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh those are good ones. If you turn green- I wanna' see pics!

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are good ones, but I miss something so here comes more...

O Whisky of wonder, Whisky of might,
Whisky of royal beauty bright.

We Three Kings Of Orient Are
(the original was 'Star')
----
While shepherds watched their flocks by night,
All seated on the ground,
The whisky of the Lord came down,
And glory shone around.

While Shepherds Watched Their Flocks By Night (the original was 'angel')
----
So this is Xmas,
And what have you done,
Another whisky over
And a new one just begun.

Merry Xmas (War Is Over)
(the original was 'year')

Anonymous said...

Liked the song generator. Your songs were better than mine though. Did you plan it that way..

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Lisa ~ thanks for turning me on to this. The kids and I are having quite a laugh putting everyone's name in and singing about them!

Lifecruiser ~ you are a hoot!

Happy ~ The first three I did came out just as I posted. Now you know why I was giggling away!