| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Monday, January 01, 2007

2 Years Old

~THE BABY GIRL~

~THE EVENT~

Yup, The Doodle was a New Years Baby. Last year on her first birthday she was 'sick as a dog' (ha ha) with some virus. This year she was in much better form.

Her Mama, DQ Girl (BTW we may have to change her name, more on that later), spoiled her with prezzies ~ a new Princess shirt, a new (bigger) pink bed and a new noodle toy that squeaks (at least for a few days!!).

~THE COLLAGE~

~THE MONTAGE~
aka music video

click to play

(funny in my head)





~THE SLIDESHOW LINK~

The photos ~ click to enlarge

























~the Warhol shot~


~The Producer~
()

~THE END~

*wheww!*

15 comments:

Gattina said...

Thanks for your wishes friday I will be back !

Anonymous said...

What a sweetheart! I love her new shirt. :-)

Unknown said...

Oh you are simply the baddest Producer - LOL...loved your choice of music for BABY GIRL...you rock! I'm down with that!!

Your doggie is precious....what a cutie!

Great post....I thoroughly enjoyed all your hard work!

Hugz,
Carol

Anonymous said...

What adorable poses!
I love the one where her nose is up on the edge of the doggie bed.
Sending belated birthday wishes her way.
Thanks so much for dropping by new site. Your comments give me such a lift.
Frances

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to my favorite Blond wire weaner!

mist1 said...

I love the Warhol shot.

Anonymous said...

Oh, she really is a cutie, even though I'm not too fond of pink :-)

She's really a golden blonde, isn't she? And blondes have more fun as we know ;-)

And you totally rock as a producer!!!! I think that this may be your best so far.... So cruel cool.

Anonymous said...

Liked the video. Poor puppy looks sad. I bet she wanted an XBox instead of the clothes..

Bellezza said...

I think you need to be in photography, or maybe you already are. What a genius with pictures/film/computers!

Anonymous said...

How CUTE! I love the Warhol prints - gave my brother one of his "baby" for Christmas last year...and dogs make WONDERFUL therapists!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my this is so incredibly cute! With your talent and her looks this girl could be a star for sure!! You should do a calendar.

Happy Birthday to your baby. Hope you both have a great 2007.

Take care,
Connie

Nature Girl said...

I LOVE this! You're Granddog is SOOOOO cute! Wow..great job on the slideshow with music too...Thanks for also providing links so I can check it out!
Stacie

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

What a cutie!!! That is one precious poochie! Happy New Year

Me said...

LOL...that's funny. What a spoiled little puppy :)

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

She's a cute one. She's lucky to have cool clothes and nice trinkets.