| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Monday, February 19, 2007

2000 Bloggers

Woo Hoo! I made it into the 2000 Bloggers Photo mosaic. There's still room for more if you act fast.


2k Bloggers

8 comments:

Christie O. said...

oooh i'm on it too!

mist1 said...

What's this all about? I saw the button and thought it was for bloggers who were blogging in 2000. I am starting to think that maybe I am wrong, or stupid, or both.

Anonymous said...

I tried to get on it but it wouldn't let me. Whaaa!

Gattina said...

Welcome to the 2000th ! I am already in. It's a very nice idea ! Thanks for your comment, I had to laugh when I imagined your poor doggie ! Hope that in your organized household, pills are NOT laying on the floor !

MaR said...

I will have to check this out...

Anonymous said...

I thought that was you in the picture.
I'm in it too. I'm behind the bottom portion of the "O" in bloggers..

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

Hey this looks cool

Unknown said...

Sister! I'm so glad you're part of the gang...Now I won't feel so alone....LOL.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Always love to see you at my blog.

Cheers!