| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Monday, February 19, 2007

2000 Bloggers

Woo Hoo! I made it into the 2000 Bloggers Photo mosaic. There's still room for more if you act fast.


2k Bloggers

9 comments:

Christie said...

oooh i'm on it too!

mist1 said...

What's this all about? I saw the button and thought it was for bloggers who were blogging in 2000. I am starting to think that maybe I am wrong, or stupid, or both.

kailani said...

I tried to get on it but it wouldn't let me. Whaaa!

Gattina said...

Welcome to the 2000th ! I am already in. It's a very nice idea ! Thanks for your comment, I had to laugh when I imagined your poor doggie ! Hope that in your organized household, pills are NOT laying on the floor !

mar said...

I will have to check this out...

happy and blue 2 said...

I thought that was you in the picture.
I'm in it too. I'm behind the bottom portion of the "O" in bloggers..

Cheeky said...

Hey this looks cool

Mr. Fabulous said...

I can't quite make you out...

Carol said...

Sister! I'm so glad you're part of the gang...Now I won't feel so alone....LOL.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Always love to see you at my blog.

Cheers!