| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Bad Church Lady


Cats on Tuesday played at ICL Plays . It's a comic I made. Go check it out.

Hey see my submitted pictures to Steve Novak over at his blog. I didn't win a copy of his book but I am first on the post. hee! Somehow that almost seems better than the book. Not for the fainthearted, his blog. Don't say I didn't warn ya! Oh, and he asked for it!

Oh ya, and it was my gal pal Lisa's birthday today, yesterday, this week. To celebrate she has a picture of herself in the middle of an O. Actually she has pictures of herself in two O's. Seriously, go check it out. I want to live vicariously through Lisa!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you are too sweet, my dear Irish Church Lady. :)

Tug said...

I saw you at Steve's place...YEA FOR YOU!!

MaR said...

Loved the two pics in two O's!!!

Steven said...

If you had only used your fingernails to scratch your butt more... ;)

Oh, and the picture itself links to your site kiddo. ;)

Steve~