| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Wednesday, February 28, 2007

If You're Looking for TT ...


If you're looking for Thursday Thirteen, it is posted on me meme blog About ICL

If you're looking for me I've gone to bed.

Been really busy at work the last few days and tonight I am exhausted. OK maybe staying up past midnight on Sunday night didn't help either. Yesterday I left the office at 7:30, was back in at 7:30 a.m. for an 8:00 a.m. conference call. Werked my a$$ off all day, no time for lunch, no time for a run. Left at 7:30, ate supper at 8:30 while I watched AI and then came up to blog a little but my eyes are closing. . . ..z z z zzzz

No comments: