| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Thursday, February 22, 2007

The Office ~ Cocktails



In this week's episode of THE OFFICE, Jan and Michael go public with their relationship during a party at their CFO's home.

My favourite parts:

~ Toby trying to win the yellow chick stuffed animal for Pam

~ Jan realizing what a mistake she made by going public with Michael

~ Michael saying - "Why are we going in the bathroom? Isn't this where you usually want your private space?"

I know there were more but I'm too tired to think of them

This Saturday, don't miss Rainn Wilson host an all-new Saturday Night Live!


5 comments:

MaR said...

Can't comment:no "Office" over here :(

Christie O. said...

dwight saying: michael you're dressed like the help. and then switching shirts in the driveway hahahaha! and of course, them showing up early.

pam taking a stand.

gosh there were just so many times my husband and i were in hysterics and now i can't think of them all! oh yes, the very last scene when jan and michael are talking in the car, and dwight appears at the very very end from the backseat, as if out of nowhere. too funny! don't breakup, guys. hahahah!

Unknown said...

The shirt switching outside the party was crazy! Dwight just cracked me up checking out the house to see how sound it was. So silly!

Bellezza said...

Although I've never seen The Office, you've certainly whetted my appetite. Do you think I could pick up on it without being totally lost? If I'm lost, could I email you for a hint or two?

mist1 said...

I'm not sure how I felt about the bar scene at the end. Why wait this long to make Roy out to be such a dick? Now what are they going to do with him?