| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Saturday, February 24, 2007

Textured

I need your help. I've narrowed down my pictures that symbolize "TEXTURED" to me in the following slide show. Textured is this weeks word for Photo Friday.
Which photo(s) most shows TEXTURED to you?

All images are from IRELAND


Please vote below:


Free polls from Pollhost.com
What photo best represents TEXTURED?
When the Fog Creeps Over the Mountain Bedroom Window Fences Roses in Rain Gathering the Sheep Below History Lesson Mosaic No cares Two Sheep and a Man Lying Down Potato Famine House Castle Wet Surf Rock Fences Make Great Neighbours Roughage Two Gulls and a Man Lying Down Siesta The Road Less Travelled Three Castle Front Property   

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!!! All really, really great photos!! How do you choose?!?!

Unknown said...

Red Boat is one of my all-time favorite photos of yours, but I voted for Roughage. The different textures really make the photo for me! These are all so beautiful- I really must visit Ireland- you've inspired me!

Anonymous said...

I like The Wild One but didn't see it on the poll.

Gattina said...

For me the only "textured" photo is this with the mosaic, because mosaic has texture.
The others are beautiful but to me are not textured not even the cute cow !