| | Home | | About ICL | | ICL Talks | | Crazy Stuff | | Videos | | Personal Photos | | Photoblog | | 100 Things about Bloggers | |

If you want to rate this site on IrishBlogs click here -> Irish Bloggers. You'll also see it on some of my other sites above ~ please feel free to rate them as well, whether you like them or not :-) Thanks, lads!



Friday, April 13, 2007

The Office

So Spikey wants an Office post. I'm sure Christie does too. Above is a cute video.

Did you catch last night's show? Favourite parts?

I'll start ~ Michael believing Pam really had a present for him .....

Now I gotta get to the office. :0





3 comments:

Spikey1 said...

1. Andy coming back as Drew.
2. Dwight and is "ignoring" game.
3. Michael's depression.

All good times.

I am at the office.

cheers.

Bobkat said...

Liked the blufr game - I did pretty well too :0)

I take it that that is the US version of the Office? I loved the original Uk one :-)

Irish Church Lady :) said...

Spikey ~ I thought Andy coming back as Drew was pretty classic too! Then when Jim said he wouldn't call him Drew, Andy said, "OK, cause I can't control you only how I react to the things you do"

I kinda hoped Michael would jump. Me bad.


How did you like the video? It's pretty good. I hope you didn't watch it at the office though. lol

Bob-Kat ~ Thanks! Ya the Blufr game is fun. I love trivia. I've moved it over onto my sidebar as of today (Sat).

Yes THE OFFICE that we watch is the US version. We love it but I've heard the UK one was pretty good too. We're kinda attached to all the characters over here. There's lots of videos on YouTube and you'll see alot of them on this blog too!

Christie hasn't been by yet. She must be busy with The Poops Party. He's one years old!